Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
10 Gbps WI-FI ERA
Higher speeds make less congestion for gaming rigs. Armed with Wi-Fi 6, Archer AX11000 becomes the next-level speed machine that offers astonishing Wi-Fi speeds up to 10756 Mbps with an extended range.
LIGHTNING ATTACK TO DEFEAT LATENCY
More connected devices mean more fun, without dragging down performance. Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4× and cut the latency. Take advantage of incredibly low latency to demolish your enemies, with your team crew together.
Multiple devices share
one channel at same time.
Offer 4×4 connections
to reduce wait time.
Larger area coverage
serves numerous devices.
CRUSH THE LAG WIN THE GAME
GAME ACCELERATOR automatically detects and optimizes gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.
KNOW YOUR NETWORK
GAME STATISTICS shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilization at a glance in a refreshed dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, puts total control at your fingertips.
KEEP ALL ELEMENTS SECURITY
GAME PROTECTOR keeps your accounts and system safe. This enhanced HomeCare™ security system is powered by Trend Micro™, delivering comprehensive antivirus protection that ensures your total security while gaming online.
GAME ON THE FAST LANE
GAMING BAND—a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, makes your online games and your families’ Netflix 4K streaming no more competitor.
DFS expands available channel automatically, get on the more vacant lane and boost the game.
Equipped with 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 1 GB of RAM to handle huge throughput and crush the lag. Link Aggregation and USB 3.0 type C and type A ports ensure virtually any device can connect to your home network.
2.5 Gbps WAN Port
1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU 1 GB RAM
USB Type-A Type-C
READY FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW’S SMART HOME
With the growing number of devices in today’s home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Full utilization of HE160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
* Use of WPA3 requires the later firmware upgrade and compatible devices.
* Use of VPN Client requires the later firmware upgrade.